Bulevardul Dacia, Nr. 51, 4/10, Sector 1, Bucuresti, Romania
- Name of the President: Mrs. Ana Radulesco
- Number of members: 500
- Year when the Association was established: 2013
- Year when the Association joined IFSW:2014
- Code of Ethics Associations of Social Workers of the city of Skopje
- Constitution Associations of Social Workers of the city of Skopje
ASproAS exists from the need for social workers in Romania to make their voice heard in the benefit of promoting quality in professional work and to create an appropriate intervention for the people who need support to overcome the vulnerability.
And you can contribute by joining the ASproAS team. send the application to become a member!
- 2019. Social workers behind the front lines providing solutions for internally displaced persons
- 2016. Social workers help Romania‘s abandoned children off the streets
- 2016. “Without Social Workers a Country Cannot Progress” Government Recognises Social Workers Key Contributions to Eliminating Poverty
- 2015. HERBERT PAULISCHIN (AUSTRIA AND ROMANIA) RECEIVED AN AWARD FOR ACHIEVEMENTS IN SOCIAL WORK IN HIS MORE THAN 35 YEARS PROFESSIONAL CAREER.