Belgium, EuropeJanine Renier
Address: Dréve des Dix Metres 81 1410 Waterloo
00 32 2 351 57 35
- Name of the President: Mrs. Liliane Cocozza
- Number of members: 250
- Year when the Association was established: 1971
- Year when the Association joined IFSW: 1971
- Code of Ethics Professional Union of French Social Workers Belgium
- Constitution Professional Union of French Social Workers Belgium
UFAS share the global definition of social work benefits and add others as appropriate – 125 profession approve by IFSW and IASSW in 2014
Strategic objectives: NGO founded in 1948 — after different revision, in the actual form — support and help members having difficulties in there professionnel activities — Defend conditions to exercise the professional mission in good conditions and respect of the rights of clients .All the services for members are free-
Ufas is in charge to look at the respect of the ethic code —part of the official statut —of UFAS — Represent the profession and defend the statut in different official federal institution — organising further training — sometimes as mediator hetween social workers and other institution or private persons. Participates in the action programmes developed by the networl ESAN — an in the European social platform.
- Is it social Work a University degree? Yes
- How many years do you have to study? training is 3year Hight superior training –title Bachelor. Acces to specialisations at the university acces based on the bachelor diploma who is a regualed title protected by the low of 1945
- Do you have to register to practice social work?