Brazil, Latin America & CaribbeanTânia Maria Ramos de Godoi Diniz
SCS Quadra 2 Bloco C Ed. Serra Dourada – salas 312-318 Brasilia-DF CEP 70300-902
55 61 3223 1652
- Name of the President: Mr. Josiane Soares Santos
- Number of members: 184.740
- Year when the Association was established: 1962
- Year when the Association joined IFSW: 1998
- Code of Ethics Brazilian Social Work Federal Council
- Constitution Brazilian Social Work Federal Council
The Social Work Federal Council (CFESS) is a federal public authority that has the responsibility of guiding, disciplining, regulating, supervising and defending the professional practice of the social worker in Brazil, together with the Social work Regional Councils (CRESS). In addition to its attributions, contained in Law 8.662 / 1993, the entity has been promoting, in the last 30 years, policies for the construction of a radically democratic, anticapitalist and in the interests of the working class.
- Is it social Work a University degree?
- How many years do you have to study?
- Do you have to register to practice social work?