T.G. 29024, 1620 Nicosia, Cyprus
Σύνδεσμος Κοινωνικών Λειτουργών Κύπρου
Τ.Θ. 29024, 1620 Λευκωσία, Κύπρος
- Name of the President: Mr. Kula Erotokritou
- Number of members: 550
- Year when the Association was established: 1960
- Year when the Association joined IFSW:
- Code of Ethics Cyprus Association of Social Workers
- Constitution Cyprus Association of Social Workers
The primary purpose of the Cyprus Association of Social Workers is to provide its members with information and training on modern approaches to Social Work. In addition, it supports and supports efforts to upgrade the role of Social Workers in the social affairs of Cyprus.
In particular, his roles are located in the following areas:
- Providing support to members and promoting problem-solving.
- Highlighting and highlighting social problems and needs and actively contributing to social planning and social policymaking.
- View the work of the Association, Informing and enlightening the public on social issues
- Training and training of its members on modern approaches to the provision of Social Work