Faroe Islands, Europe
211127 eftir kl. 16
- Name of the President: Ms Katarina Petersen
- Number of members: 70
- Year when the Association was established: 1976
- Year when the Association joined IFSW:
- Code of Ethics Faroe Islands Association of Social Workers
- Constitution Faroe Islands Association of Social Workers
The objectives of the Social Workers’ Association are: to create a framework for interconnection between the members of the Social Advisory Councils to strengthen the social interaction of social workers to influence the social issues from the perspective of the social worker to be in social strife about social strife
Most members of the organization are active in the Public Works Week and in the child welfare center around the country.
- Is Social Work a University degree?
- How many years do you have to study?
- Do you have to register to practice social work?