Lithuania, EuropeIeva Adomaityte
Baltasis skg. 3, Vilnius 01207
email@example.com || firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name of the President: Mr. Jurate Tamasauskiene
- Number of members: 780
- Year when the Association was established: 1993
- Year when the Association joined IFSW: 2016
- Statutes Lithuanian Association of Social Workers
- Code_Ethics Lithuanian Association of Social Workers
- Law of Social Services, 2006-01-19 X-493
- Seeks to increase the prestige of the social work profession in society.
- Participates in the process of social policy making.
- Encourages active cooperation between social workers and other professionals in order to solve social problems.
- Develops social work knowledge with the academic community and put it into practice.
- Promotes international cooperation.
- Promotes the exchange of knowledge and dissemination of methodological assistance between institutions.
- Represents social work practitioners in the policy field and in the media.
- Forms the image of the social work profession and the social worker as a professional in society.
- Is it social Work a University degree? Yes
- How many years do you have to study? 4 years
- Do you have to register to practice social work? there are certification procedure