IFSW Europe e.V. works with a number of key documents. The idea of this page is to give you quick and easy access to these documents:
STATUES and BYLAWS
- IFSW Europe – Work Programme Portfolio 2017 -2018
- IFSW Europe – Executive Committee Link_Person_Portfolio_2017 2018
- Book – Economic Crisis in Europe
- Social Work Standards Meeting Human Rights
- Statement of Social Cohesion
LEAFLET and BANNER
Following extensive work across the region, IFSW Europe is pleased to launch a charter of rights for social workers. Social workers undertake a wide range of challenging responsibilities on behalf of the rest of society including the protection of children and vulnerable adults from abuse. They fight for the rights of individuals and groups who are marginalised and challenge injustice. Yet all too often they do not receive the level of support from their employers and society at large that is required to undertake such an important and demanding role.
The Charter of Rights summarises the support that social workers require to practise safely and secure the best possible outcomes for those using their services.