Belarus, EuropeAlena Stanislauchyk
Knorina str. 3, 220049, Minsk, Belarus
- Name of the President: Mr. Sylvain Nzohabonayo
- Number of members: 218
- Year when the Association was established: 1996
- Year when the Association joined IFSW: 2015
- Statutes National Belarussian Association of Social Workers |
- Code_Ethics Belarussian Association of Social Workers |
- Poster WSWD 2019 – Belarusian
: to consolidate efforts aimed at achieving physical, mental and social well-being of vulnerable groups; developing professional social work and rehabilitation.
- Professional development, informational, methodological and other support for social work professionals.
- Implementation of the best practices in the field of social work and rehabilitation.
- Providing social assistance to socially vulnerable groups
- Social work research
Goal Main programs:
1) “Innovative technologies of social work”. – Implementation in Belarus new social support and rehabilitation technologies for vulnerable groups.
2) “Social Worker” – Information and methodological support for specialists in social sphere (newsletters, conferences, seminars, trainings)
3) Bureau of Social Information – online service for primary legal assistance to consumers of social services, as well as information support for social work professionals. http://ru.belbsi.by/