Croatia, EuropeTatjana Katkić Stanić -
Draškovićeva 27, Zagreb Croatia
00385 1 4550 758
- Name of the President: Mrs. Štefica Karačić
- Number of members: 536
- Year when the Association was established: 1954
- Year when the Association joined IFSW: 2011
- Code of Ethics Croatian Association of Social Workers
- Constitution Croatian Association of Social Workers
The Croatian Association of Social Workers is a professional organization whose beginnings date back to 1954. and includes 18 regional associations from all over the Republic of Croatia.
The Social Workers’ Association was established with a view to promoting the profession of social work, the unification of social workers for the joint action and the definition of ethical standards of the profession.
Our association tries really hard to change a thing, make some progress and to be a “voice of social worker”, and be recognized from policymakers in the field of social work and social policy in general.
- 2019 Poster WSWD 2019 – Croatian
- 2018. Poster WSWD 2018 – Croatian
- 2015. Statement-Of-Ifsw-Europe-E.V.-In-Support-Of-Social-Workers-In-Croatia
- Is it social Work a University degree?
- How many years do you have to study?
- Do you have to register to practice social work?