Japan, Asia and PacificMs. Madoka Yamazaki - General Secretary of Japanese Federation of Social Workers.
c/o Japanese Association of Social Workers in health Services
Jingo Bldg., 8-20 Sumiyoshi-cho, Shinjuku, Tokyo, 162-0065, JAPAN
〒162-0065 東京都新宿区住吉町8-20 四谷ジンゴビル2階
- Name of the President: Ms. Yuka Noguchi
- Year when the Federation was established: 1997
- Year when the Federation joined IFSW: 1998
- Code of Ethic of JFSW
- Constitution of JFSW
- JACSW- Japanese Association of Certified Social Workers
- JASW – Japanese Association of Social Workers
- JASWHS – Japanese Association of Social Workers in Health Services
- JAMHSW – Japanese Association of Mental Health Social Workers
Japanese Association of Certified Social Worker || 公益社団法人日本社会福祉士会
Certified social workers are approved as the national qualification of social welfare defined in the law of certified social workers and care workers as “those who provide counseling, advise, guide and other services with social work knowledge and skills for those who are physically or mentally disabled and can not lead a daily life due to environmental reasons.”
- Name of the President: Mr. Yoshihisa Nishijima
- Number of members: 19000
Japanese Association of Social Workers || 日本ソーシャルワーカー協会
The Japanese Association of Social Workers (JASW) is an NGO that aims to improve social welfare through exchange and research of people in all fields related to social welfare
- Name of the President: Mr. Shotoku Yasura
- Number of members: 435
- Year when the Association was established: 1960
- Year when the Association joined IFSW: 2014
- Statutes General JASW
- Code_Ethics JASW
- website: http://www.jasw.jp/
- facebook:_@jasw1960 日本ソーシャルワーカー協会
Japanese Association of Social Workers in Health Services || 公益社団法人日本医療社会福祉協会
The Japanese Association of Social Workers in Health Services e is an organization composed of social workers working in the health care field (medical social workers) and people who support the spread and development of medical social work.
The purpose is to contribute to the promotion of social welfare and cooperation between health, medical care and welfare through the practice and research of medical social work.
- Name of the President: Ms. Yuka Noguchi
- Number of members: 5429
- Year when the Association was established:1953
- Year when the Association joined IFSW:
- Statutes General JASWHS
- Code_Ethics JASWHS
Japanese Association of Mental Health Social Workers JAMHSW ||
The JAMHSWaims to protect the life and rights of people with mental disabilities, improve knowledge and technology and ethics and qualities related to the duties of mental health workers, improve and develop the welfare Mental health and as well as the work conditions of mental health workers. THE JAMHSWalso supports people with mental disabilities through research and research in collaboration with related organizations in Japan and abroad.
In addition, the JAMHSWprovides training related to the training of mental health welfare workers, dissemination of mental health welfare and civil liability insurance of mental health welfare workers
- Twitter: @japsw
- President. Dr. Ayako Tamura
- Founded 1961
- Telephone: .03-5366-3152
- WSWD poster 2019 Japan
- 2019 World Social Work Day video from Japan
- World Social Work Day 2019 Symposium Held in Tokyo. The Japanese Federation of SocialWorkers (JFSW) hosted a symposium on March 23rd (Sat) at the historical campus of Japan Women’s University in Tokyo to commemorate World Social Work Day 2019. Read more
- 2017. WORLD SOCIAL WORK DAY 2017 RELATED EVENT: THE JAPANESE ASSOCIATION FOR THE STUDY OF INTERNATIONAL SOCIAL WORK LAUNCHED
- 2015. IFSW ASIA –PACIFIC STATEMENT ON THE JAPANESE HOSTAGES IN SYRIA
- 2014. PUBLIC STATEMENT BY THE JAPANESE COORDINATING BODY FOR IFSW, CONCERNING THE HUMANITARIAN DISASTER CURRENTLY TAKING PLACE IN GAZA
- 2011. BRAVO TO OUR JAPANESE COLLEAGUES!
- 2011. OPEN LETTER OF THE IFSW PRESIDENT ON THE EARTHQUAKE AND THE TSUNAMI IN JAPAN
- 2009. MESSAGE FROM PRESIDENT DR DAVID N JONES ON THE JAPANESE SOCIAL WORK DAY
- Is it social Work a University degree?
- How many years do you have to study?
- Do you have to register to practice social work