Kosovo, EuropeMentor Boja
Rr.Lluja Braja Nr.16. 40010 Mitrovice Veri Rep. Kosovo
+383 44 164 077
- Name of the President: Mr. Mentor Boja
- Number of members: 130
- Year when the Association was established: 2008
- Year when the Association joined UPSW: 2010
- Constitution of UPSW
- Declaration of ethical principles of social work in Kosovo
UPSK is a Non Governmental Organization. UPSK is purposefully established:
- To promote the rights and the position of social workers in Kosovo by engaging in promoting the work and values of social workers in society to strengthen their role and position.
- Protection and realization of the rights of social workers in Kosovo
- Empowering the Professional Social Work in harmony with practical work and the development of science and improving the working conditions of social workers.
- Strengthening the professional ethics of the social worker
- The role of social work in the development and construction of civil society.
- Organize activities for the promotion of social work
- Encourage and assist social workers in their professional advancement by providing training.