Macau, Asia and Pacific
+853 2852 2621 || +853 2852 3246
- Name of the President: Mrs Rita Botelho Santos
- Number of members: 1,492 individual members and 22 institutions
- Year when the Association was established in 1984
- Year when the Association joined IFSW:
- Code of Ethics of MASW
Macau Social Workers Association was found on 14 October 1984. It is an non-profit organization of professional social workers.
- In the spirit of the social work profession concerned with social and actively participate in the development of social services and livelihood policies.
- Facilitate and promote the development of professional social work.
- Promote continuing education of social workers.
- Promote social work professional academic research and exchanges.
- Promotion and professional social work, the development of the system and the related laws and regulations.
- To maintain professional conduct of social work, efforts to establish a professional arbitration system.
- Safeguard the rights and interests of the members and the community service users, pay close attention to social issues.
- Contact and unite social workers, to establish a platform for mutual support.