Congo, AfricaOmbele Nsania Aise Esthée,
35 rue Saint Paul circunscription d´Action Social de Talangai. Congo
- Name of the President: Ombele Nsania Aise Esthée,
- Number of members: 110
- Year when the Association was established: 2020
- Year when the Association joined IFSW: 2021
- Code of Ethics ANTS-RC-1
- Statuts ANTS-RC-11
The ANTS-RC aims to promote the profession of social work through innovative, effective and efficient conduct and practices of prevention, protection, care and promotion of the empowerment of individuals and groups vulnerable.
The ANTS-RC aims to: – popularize the profession of social work in Congolese society; – support social workers in the exercise of their profession; – promote among social workers respect for humanist values and ethical rules; – contribute to prevention, protection, care and promotion actions for the empowerment of vulnerable people and groups in partnership with other stakeholders.
- Is social Work a University degree? Yes
- How many years do you have to study? 3 years
- Do you have to register to practice social work? You must have a licence but you must not registered