ul. Jana Cybisa 7,
+48 507 500 885
- Name of the President: Mr. Paweł Maczyński
- Number of members:
- Year when the Association was established: 2012
- Year when the Association joined IFSW: 2016
- Code of Ethics Polish Association of Social Workers
- Constitution Polish Association of Social Workers
Polish Federation of Social Workers and Social Service Employees Unions – an independent and nationwide trade union organisation established in 2012.
Our organisation combines in an innovative way the role of a trade union and professional association.
Our activities focus on the following areas:
-providing assistance to professional helpers
-protecting rights and interests of social workers and social service employees
-fostering professionalism in social work and social services
-concern for good working conditions, as well as the status and prestige of our work
-participating in the social dialogue
-developing a positive image of social workers and social service employees
Our Federation comprises local trade unions that decide on its development and activities.
Since its inception, our Federation has taken a number of initiatives that integrate members of our profession, it has taken actions that led to positive changes in legislation and to positive decisions taken by competent governmental authorities, and was also involved in a variety of actions to foster professional social services and social work in Poland.
- Is it social Work a University degree?
- How many years do you have to study?
- Do you have to register to practice social work?