Senegal, AfricaSECRETAIRE GENERALE : Mme Marième Bathily SUANON
Sise à l’ENTSS, Avenue Cheikh Anta DIOP Point E – BP 5057 Dakar Fann
00 221 77 706 02 88
- Name of the President: Mme Noumbé Maguèye Guèye DIALLO
- Number of members:
- Year when the Association was established: 2014
- Year when the Association joined IFSW:
- Code of Ethics Senegal Association of Social Workers
- Constitution Senegal Association of Social Workers
ANASSEN is a national non-profit association created on November 22, 2014.
It brings together social assistants and helpers from various backgrounds and develops social activities intended for the population and more particularly for vulnerable individuals and groups. Its actions are carried out without any form of discrimination or prejudice and are based on respect for the dignity of everyone.
Our ambition is to become a strong associative movement which will provide its share of answers to the big questions of social current affairs. It aspires to support representatives of the state, local authorities and civil society actors, to find the best means to build a social system adapted to the aspirations of populations and especially vulnerable groups.
- 2019. PROCES VERBAL DE L’AG DE RENEW
- 2014. PRONUNCIAMENTO DE FITS -REGIÓN AMÉRICA LATINA Y EL CARIBE- ANTE EL BROTE DE LA ENFERMEDAD DE EBOLA
- 2014. STATEMENT BY IFSW LATIN AMERICA AND CARIBBEAN REGION ON THE OUTBREAK OF EBOLA DISEASE
- 2014. STATEMENT BY IFSW AFRICA REGION ON THE OUTBREAK OF EBOLA DISEASE
- 2013. WHY CAN’T WE USE OUR EXPERIENCE OF FIGHTING COLONIALISM AND APARTHEID TO FIGHT POVERTY?
- 2013. SOCIAL WORKERS URGED TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE BROADER PURSUIT OF HUMAN DIGNITY AND SOCIAL JUSTICE
- 2013. VOICES FOR DEVELOPMENT BEING HEARD IN JOHANNESBURG SOCIAL WORK CONFERENCE