Sri Lanka, Asia and Pacific
No.24/17, Wekada Road, Rukmalgama, Pannipitiya, Sri Lanka.
- Name of the President: Mr. Amarawansa Ranaweera
- Number of members: 180
- Year when the Association was established: 1962
- Year when the Association joined IFSW: 1979
- Code of Ethics Sri Lanka Association of Professional Social Workers
- Constitution Sri Lanka Association of Professional Social Workers
- Refresher training programs organized for persons working in the field of Social Work.
- Lobbying for the recognition of Social Work as a Profession in Sri Lanka.
- Conducting research on innovative Social Work practices.
- Publication of Social Work literature.
- Programs to promote good governance through networking of different groups for changing of policies and practices at National and community levels to promote good Governance.
- Special programs on conflict resolution and peace building at community level and in work places.
- Provide Advocacy Service for problem identification and solutions.
- Production of Training Manuals & Advocacy materials.
- Organizing conference and seminars on social work and Social Development.