Sri Lanka, Asia and Pacific
No.24/17, Wekada Road, Rukmalgama, Pannipitiya, Sri Lanka.
- Name of the President: Mr. Amarawansa Ranaweera
- Number of members: 180
- Year when the Association was established: 1962
- Year when the Association joined IFSW: 1979
- Code of Ethics Sri Lanka Association of Professional Social Workers
- Constitution Sri Lanka Association of Professional Social Workers
Refresher training programs organized for persons working in the field of Social Work. Lobbying for the recognition of Social Work as a Profession in Sri Lanka.Conducting research on innovative Social Work practices. Publication of Social Work literature.Programs to promote good governance through networking of different groups for changing of policies and practices at National and community levels to promote good Governance. Special programs on conflict resolution and peace building at community level and in work places. Provide Advocacy Service for problem identification and solutions.
Production of Training Manuals & Advocacy materials.
Organizing conference and seminars on social work and Social Development.