+41 (0) 31 380 83 00
- President: Simone Gremminger and Serafina Schelker (Co-President)
- Number of members: 3754
- Year when the Association was established: 2005
- Year when the Association joined IFSW: 2005
- Code of Ethics of AvenirSocial – Berufskodex A3 En
- Constitution Swiss Association of Social Workers
AvenirSocial is the professional association of social work in Switzerland. It was founded in 2005 and represents the interests of social work professionals with tertiary education in social work, social pedagogy, socio-cultural animation, child rearing and social pedagogical workshop management.
AvenirSocial relies on the honorary commitment of its members. In addition to the board, various specialist groups form the heart of the association. The regions of AvenirSocial are committed at the cantonal level to the networking of specialists in social work and express their views on cantonal and regional political issues. The office in Bern is responsible for the operational affairs of the organization and its voice at the national political level.