Thailand Association of Social Workers (TASW)
President: Associate Professor Wilaiporn Kotbungkair, Ph.D.
Thailand Association of Social Workers (TASW) was established in 1958 as the national association representing professional social workers. Its missions are :
- to advocate social work professional development
- to promote a standard of practice
- to research and disseminate knowledge and skills on social work and social welfare
- to promote coordination, exchange of knowledge, and cooperation with social work, social welfare organizations, as well as professions involved at both national and national levels
- promote collaborative networking on social work and social welfare practice and welfare for its members