Haiti, Latin America & CaribbeanIzelle D Dubuisson, President
P.O.Box 13042 Delmas / Nord-est, Fort-Liberté, entrée route Ferrier.
C / o Campus: Queensland University (UQ)
509-3268-2050 / 509-43105050
- Name of the President: Mrs. Heiden slim Dorsainvil
- Number of members:
- Year when the Association was established: 2010
- Year when the Association joined IFSW: 2015
- Statutes Haitian Association of Social Workers
- Code_Ethics Haitian Association of Social Workers
The Association has played an important role in the formation of a professional identity, in the organization and application of social work profession standards in rural and urban areas of Haiti.
The objective of the AHATRAS in Haiti is to explain the values that underlie the intervention of social workers. Beyond the goodwill or personal beliefs of those who “do social work in Haiti “we have to guarantee the user the guarantee of common values to all social work professionals to whom it is addressed in Haiti.
- Is it social Work a University degree?
- How many years do you have to study?
- Do you have to register to practice social work?