Huye District, Southern Province, Rwanda
Ex-Rectorat Bus Stop
+250 788 444 575
Rwa Nosw Rwanda National Organization of Social Workers
- Name of the President: Alexandre HAKIZAMUNGU
- Number of members: 45
- Year when the Association was established: 2012
- Year when the Association joined IFSW: 2012
- Code of Ethics – Rwanda National Association of Social Workers
- Constitution – Rwanda National Association of Social Workers
Rwanda National Organization of Social Workers is non-government organisation that promotes social change and social development and Facilitate social welfare and social development in Rwanda.The social workers of Rwanda recognizing ourselves as professionals with a significant role to play in the development process of Rwanda
- To promote social work by developing Supremacy of professional identity, to establish.
- To advocate for all vulnerable groups of people.
- To promote peaceful mediation of conflict at individual, family and Community level.
- To promote the welfare and development of individuals, groups, communities and the country at large in collaboration with other Social Service and Social Development Agencies.
- “Strong-minded for a Better Society for all”
- To promote the social work profession and facilitate social welfare and social development in Rwanda.
- Guided by a strong belief that social work can change the world, RWA-NOSW will collaborate with national and international groups to develop the field of social work within Rwanda and to advocate on behalf of all vulnerable populations throughout the country. RWA-NOSW inspires to create fairness and equality for all Rwandan citizens through promotion of human rights and social justice.