Indonesia, Asia and PacificNurul Eka Hidayati
Pusat Pengembangan Profesi Pekerjaan Sosial dan Penyuluh Sosial Kemensos RI Jl. Dewi Sartika No. 200 Cawang Jakarta Timur
The Indonesian Professional Social Workers Association (IPSPI) is the name of a professional social work organization in Indonesia that aims to facilitate, enhance the knowledge and skills of Professional Social Workers in Indonesia.
The social work profession in Indonesia is developing to build its existence. Globalization is now a very effective trigger for moving all lines of the social work profession. This development has given strong demands on this profession to be able to show real practice and contribute significantly as a profession.
The affirmation of social work as a profession through standardization and certification of social work competencies is an achievement that must be continually pursued. To support this, infrastructure and superstructure strengthening related to certification and standardization is carried out at various levels and various sectors.
- 2019 INDONESIA NOW HAVE A SOCIAL WORKER LAW!
- 2018 33_DRUCKER_1982_INTEGRATION OF HEALTH EDUCATION IN CARE’S WATER AND SANITATION PROJECT IN INDONESIA_WASH FIELD REPORT #39_ USA
- 2017 SOCIAL WELFARE IN EAST ASIA AND THE PACIFIC
- 2016 IPSPI /IFSW-AP DISASTER WORKSHOP IN INDONESIA
- 2016 LEARNING FORUM ON PSYCHOSOCIAL SUPPORT IN DISASTER SITUATIONS: THE ROLES AND SKILLS OF SOCIAL WORKERS IN ASIA-PACIFIC