Palestine, Asia and PacificRaed Amira
Palestine –Jerusalem (Due to restriction of movements the current address of the association is Ramallah)
Mobile : 00970- 59 9669666 Telefax :00970- 93485444
- Name of the President: Dr Eyad Othman
- Number of members: 9500
- Year when the Association was established: 1997
- Year when the Association joined IFSW: 2006
- Code of Ethics PUSWP
- Constitution PUSWP
The Union is committed to values of human rights, social justice and equal opportunity for professional development and employment of its members. Hence, the union’s mission is to represent its members and advocate for their rights and entitlements as well as being a catalysts for social change and justice within a well-defined Palestinian Code of Ethics and Regulatory Policies. To enhance the professional status of all graduates of social sciences through means of advocacy and career development.
To monitor and promote the quality of psychosocial services provided by social welfare institutions to the Palestinian citizens. To contribute to the efforts of minimizing the level of unemployment among the graduates of social sciences. The member of PUSWP is every Palestinian graduate with the first university degree in social sciences who agrees on the PUSWP bylaws, applies for the membership and accepted by the Union as a member in the general assembly of the branch where he/she lives.
- 2019 March – World Social Work Day was postponed in Palestine
- 2018 May-International Labour Day Message from The PUSWP
- 2018 January – More Social Workers Arrested in Palestine: Statement By The PUSWP
- 2014 December -First Palestinian International Social Work Conference
- 2014 July -Mou Between PUSWP Palestine and Fo Norway
- Is Social Work a University degree?
- How many years do you have to study?
- Do you have to register to practice social work?