Turkey, EuropeBeyza Kaya
Meşrutiyet Mahallesi Karanfil Sokak Zafir İş Merkezi Kat: 4 No: 86 Kızılay - Ankara TURKEY
0530 200 1886
- Name of the President: Mr. Ramazan YÜKSEL
- Number of members: 2644
- Year when the Association was established: 1987
- Year when the Association joined IFSW:
- Statutes Turkish Association of Social Workers
- Code Ethics Turkish Association of Social Workers
Turkish Association of Social Workers (SHUDER) is a non-profit organization that brings together social workers in Turkey. The most important goals of the association are three in particular:
- care for the quality of professional work in all areas where members (of) our society are employed
- facilitating networking between social workers from different fields and institutions due to professional issues arising in individual work environments, in order to be better informed and equipped to deal with a variety of issues
- greater protection of the interests of the users to whom our services are intended.
- 2019. REGISTRATION ARE OPEN FOR THE 4TH SUMMER CAMP ON “CLIMATE CHANGE, SOCIAL WORK AND SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT”, TURKEY IN 2020
- 2016. CHALLENGES FOR SOCIAL WORK IN TURKEY
- 2016. IFSW SUPPORTS TURKISH SOCIAL WORK ACADEMIC FACING DETENTION
- 2015. SOCIAL WORKERS RESPOND TO THE BOMBING IN TURKEY
- 2015. THE REFUGEE CRISIS: SOCIAL WORKERS AT THE FOREFRONT OF FINDING SOLUTIONS
- 2014. STATEMENT OF IFSW EUROPE E.V. SUPPORTING THE PEOPLE OF TURKEY FOLLOWING THE COAL MINE TRAGEDY
- 2014 STATEMENT-OF-IFSW-EUROPE-E.V.-SUPPORTING-THE-PEOPLE-OF-TURKEY-FOLLOWING-THE-COAL-MINE-TRAGEDY
- Is it social Work a University degree? Yes. Graduates of social work departments can hold this professional title.
- How many years do you have to study? 4-year undergraduate university degree
- Do you have to register to practice social work? No: Every social worker can apply for a job position after graduation in the private sector or in a public institution.