Nepal, Asia and PacificKrishna Sundar Khaitu
Old Baneshwor-31, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Name of the President: Dr. Dilli Ram Adhikari
- Number of members: 46 general members, 2 institutional member, 6 associate member.
- Year when the Association was established: 2013
- Year when the Association joined IFSW: 2014
- Statutes Social Workers’ Association Nepal
- Code of Ethics Social Workers’ Association Nepal
The association is providing training to its members for capacity building and skills development in research and social work interventions. Members are mobilised in various activities related to social work education promotion. The major issues in Nepal is lack of recognition social work as profession, so they are constantly collaborating with social organizations, lobbying with government, university, and social work colleges. Members involve in different international and national day celebration events as world social work day, world environment day, and world women’s day and so on. Association establish linkages with different social organizations to engage its members with them for social work practice. Members of the association get benefit from training, seminar and workshop in contemporary issues to improve their understanding about social development and social work education related issues
- 2017 IFSW-AP WORKSHOP IN NEPAL
- 2015 SOCIAL WORK GROWING IN NEPAL
- 2015 NEPALESE SOCIAL WORK STUDENTS TAKE ACTION
- 2015 SOCIAL WORKERS IN NEPAL EARTHQUAKE RESCUE
- 2015 NEPAL: SOCIAL WORKERS AT FRONTLINE – UPDATE
- 2014 SHARING THE CHALLENGES OF SOCIAL WORK EDUCATION AND PRACTICE IN NEPAL
- 2014 NEPAL JOINS IFSW
- 2013 NEPAL SCHOOL OF SOCIAL WORK CELEBRATES WORLD SOCIAL WORK DAY 2013
- Is it social Work a University degree?
- How many years do you have to study?
- Do you have to register to practice social work?